FARMING IN FOCUS
Capturing the beauty of farming in a photo is an exceptional gift, and we want to see through your lens! So get your camera out and capture life on the farm by showcasing your best photos representing agriculture in your area.
We encourage images of you, your family, and friends on the farm. Your photos can be anything from livestock, barns, crops, grain bins, or tractors, to name just a few.
The contest’s grand prize winner will receive cover placement and take home a $500 Amazon gift card! Additionally, twelve winning images will be selected for each of the months and will take home a copy of the calendar.
We’ll need your help to pick the top finalists! Photos that receive the most likes on Facebook will be submitted to our judges to choose the twelve winning images for each month and the grand prize cover winner.
Be creative, and send us your best shot!
Contest Rules & Photo Specifications
- This contest is open to current customers of Trouw Nutrition, please include customer account name if applicable.
- The deadline for submissions is August 31, 2021.
- Email your photos in digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your photo to be considered, it MUST be LANDSCAPE orientation in JPG, JPEG, or PNG format.
- Images must be high resolution (300DPI) due to the quality required for printing. The minimum photo size is 1 megabyte (MB), and the maximum is 50 MB.
- Trouw Nutrition will publish a photo album including qualifying submissions on our Facebook page to collect votes on September 1.
- Voting begins on September 1 and closes at midnight on September 8.
- Winners will be announced via email and on our Facebook page on September 17, 2021.
- By entering this Contest , you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter for a period of one (1) year after the start of the Contest and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest , and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.